Job Manager's Online Training Course is now available! (For: NAV 2013, 2015, 2016) - Recorded in NAV 2016
Are you new to Job Manager? Are you maximizing Job Manager?
Now is your chance to really learn how to apply Job Manager to your Dynamics NAV properly. “Activity Based Costing” requires attention to details. You will learn all the details of Job Manager in this in-depth course.
Take the time to learn from NAV software developers Rick and Julia Baxter (Cost Control Software)
Why take this Job Manager course?
1. Content delivered in manageable lessons.
2. Many opportunities to pause and test what you learn as you go!
3. Study Guide included.
4. Full 1 Year Subscription.
5. Access to replay each lesson.
6. Make sure you fully utilize JM’s features.
7. After the course, follow up consulting is available from the Cost Control team.
8. The lessons can be played on your schedule.
Make sure to pause the videos, then test what you are learning in your own software!
For best results, have a quiet conference room computer and headset with Job Manager’s Practice Company fully installed.
Better yet, have your personal notebook computer with a current copy of your Job Manager installed too. (any version) This way you can learn at work or at home.
Scroll down to view the Table of Contents!
Rick is a Dynamics NAV expert with over 20 years of experience, focusing on the industries of Manufacturing, Jobs and Services, and Scheduling. Rick is the owner of Cost Control Software, a Microsoft certified ISV, located in Carmel, Indiana.